Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another unsuccessful contact with PMI Education

Just an update: I called PMI Education again in hopes to arrive at some sort of resolution that would be somewhat acceptable. I was contacted 2 days later by Thayne Gooch from Quality Department and explain to him that I only received 2 coaching sessions and that I would agree for them to keep about $200 for them, and refund the rest of my money, ie over $9,000. He refused stating that there were many products that they provided which cannot be refunded. I wonder what products they provided which cannot be returned. I can return the CD and they can cancel the access code for some useless PMI toolbar which did not provide me with any useful information. But Thayne claimed that he simply cannot refund the money even though the sales manager Dave misrepresented what exactly is going to be PMI's involvement in this venture. He drilled me and was convincing me for almost 2 hours to agree to this program after making numerous representations and assurances. Thayne did not acknowledge unfair trade practices PMI Education uses, and stated that Dave was simply doing his job to make sure I sign up with the program.
Thayne offered me to refund $400 in return for agreeing not to hold PMI responsible for the rest of the money!!! That is unheard of! Even their refunds are with strings attached!

2 comments: